Adress：Hi-Tech Development Zone,
What is Galvanized Steel?
Hot-dipped galvanizing is the process of applying a thin layer of zinc directly on to steel. Galvanized steel has enhanced corrosion protection and is used mainly where rust resistance is required. This process is used to protect the quality of steel at a longer time.
WORTHINGTON OFFERS THE BROADEST RANGE IN THE INDUSTRY:
· Inline temper pass up to 1.0% elongation
· Material Thickness: 0.018” - 0.250”
· Coating Weight: G01 – G400
· Material Width: 28” – 62” (We can slit to your desired final width - Please contact us)
MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS BENEFIT FROM DIFFERENT OPTIONS TAILORED FOR YOUR MARKET:
· Differential coatings available - i.e. we can apply G30 to one side of the coil and G90 to the other - minimizing your costs.
· Galvanneal coatings available
· Full service in-house offerings, including Cut-to-Length and Slitting
· Unlike many other processors, we can galvanize cold rolled and hot rolled steel
· Acrylic* coating can be applied in line at the galvanizing line on top of the zinc